Vision and Mission
VISION: To alleviate poverty through the provision of safe, clean drinking water and sanitation facilities to communities across East Africa.
BeyondWater was founded on the principal of community development and delivering self sustaining solutions that bring about empowerment. We believe in giving a hand up not a hand out.
This comes through engagement with a local community to assess the need, bring deliverable solutions and ongoing education to the point where we can exit the project and hand it over to local ownership.
MISSION: We are a not-for-profit organization who is passionate about bringing clean water and sanitation solutions to communities in need across East Africa. We fight water poverty at grassroots level that incorporate involvement with the entire community so that they can take the lead in rebuilding their lives.
We do this by:
· Building projects that are of excellent quality
· Financial accountability both to our donors and from our on-the-ground partners
· Work alongside builders to boost the local economy
· Train community leaders to be quality managers of the project
· Engaging the international community to secure the necessary financial resources to continually deliver our vision